Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Malric's Latest - Kouign Amann LD

From Malric's World

Malric has a new design. He has updated his frame geometry on the FWD MBB lowracer, it is now adjustable for rider size and has more aero handlebars.

Ever since Malric introduced his design a year or more ago I have been following the progress of his designs. His company Zockra Bikes is a sponsor of a few HPV athletes including Barbara Buatois who recently set the female hour record at the Ford Michigan Proving Grounds Test Track in August. She actually set it twice, her second go at 84.02 kph/52.2 mph in an hour was faster than her first. This was on the Varna Tempest, a streamliner.

I am very happy to see Zockra sponsoring HPV athletes including both max speed and long distance riders. I certainly give more attention and desire toward their bikes knowing that Zockra both supports my chosen sport and that top performers of this sport are riding Zockra bikes at speed events. Take a look at the various Zockra bikes, they are all drool worthy carbon beauties. My personal favorite is still the Kouign Amann LD, I love the clean chainline and the practicality of being able to turn sharply and go FAST. I also have to admit, I like their paint jobs. They give the bikes a very finished look.

No comments: