Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Raptobike upgrades

Raptobike being assembled
With the Raptobike in the shop, I am performing a few upgrades while it is there. Terracycle idlers are now available for the Raptobike. My stock idlers were a big draggy so am upgrading to the Terracycle product. I am switching to 35-406 and 35-559 Schwalbe Kojak tires front and rear. I am also adding a rear rack to serve as support for my soon to be built tailbox and a front fender. Oh yes, I am also adding 2 B&M cyclestar mirrors.

I should have the White Rabbit back next week sometime. I await completion impatiently.

1 comment:

Simon said...

Hi there,

I was wondering how the upgrade with the terracycle idlers went. I just got my raptobike and the original idlers are quite bad (loads of drag!). At the same time terracycles idlers are not cheap. Are they worth it?