- Get familiar with the process of making a fairing and mooring it to a bike.
- The streamliner resulting from this should be practical, useful for commuting and foul weather riding.
- The streamliner must have some cargo capacity built in.
- It should have internal mounting for front and rear lights.
- It should be highly visible.
- It should protect me against the elements
- It should have moderate aerodynamic improvements from the unfaired bike.
- Front and Rear suspension are desirable as well.
Lead and Crime in Popular Culture
2 hours ago