- Get familiar with the process of making a fairing and mooring it to a bike.
- The streamliner resulting from this should be practical, useful for commuting and foul weather riding.
- The streamliner must have some cargo capacity built in.
- It should have internal mounting for front and rear lights.
- It should be highly visible.
- It should protect me against the elements
- It should have moderate aerodynamic improvements from the unfaired bike.
- Front and Rear suspension are desirable as well.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
So I was thinking about a homebuilt streamliner in a previous post. Considering the idea led me to ask "What bike would be a good platform to use for a streamliner?". Of course this leads to the question of what do I want to do with a streamliner? At this point I think my goals for a streamliner are simple.