Thursday, March 12, 2009

Raptobike and TNT Post

I found an interesting site while waiting for my Raptobike. Raptobike has been great, they matched their posted time to process an order, any issues and delays have been on my part. None the less, I was looking around to see what the shipping time might be to assuage my impatience. I found that TNT Post has a nice page that can tell you anticipated transit times for packages. You just put in the weight, source and destination, add in the pickup time and bam, out pops an estimated delivery time. Check out this page here. Select the transit times widget and soon you will have another thing to wait for.

This means that my estimated delivery date is March 24th. Which is perfect, everything will have arrived by then and my LBS can get it built up by April.

No comments: