Monday, February 23, 2009

Incoming Reading Material


I just got an email telling me that White Witch, Black Curse by Kim Harrison is on its way to my house. I am a heavy user of Amazon.com's pre-orders and purchased it as soon as I realized it was available. I recently received Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs as well. Both of these are great series. I have a tendency to pre-order books from my favorite authors. Most of my book store browsing is more casual and just looking for new potential authors and taking chances.

All in all this is shaping up to be a good week, I love Kim Harrison's series and the Chilly Hilly was a lot of fun yesterday. My left calf muscle has loosened up a bit today, though I didn't ride to work on it. I will stretch it out a bit today with a walk around the office.

No comments: