The accessory disease is also strong for recumbents.
- A tailbox, homemade or commercial, maybe both. Race, or Practical, maybe both.
- I constantly fiddle with my gear range desires. Atm I want a 62T elliptical chainring for the front to give me 25-132 GI (give or take)
- Wheel covers, I want wheel covers, or maybe I want a zipp wheel or a powertap zipp wheel.
- hmm, Rob English had this really cool kevlar wheel disk in 559, That would be cool, who made it?
- Tires, Tires, Tires - Duranos today, Kojaks for brevets maybe, I wonder if there is a faster lighter race tire too, hmm
- Wheel sets. I could get lighter rims than my Velocity Fusions. Maybe I will be light enough for aeroheats soon. Or maybe a really deep dish rim. Or wheel covers, did I say that already?
- Edge 705, what about battery life for 12 hour rides, I need that setup.
- Lighting, lots of lighting needs
- Custom paint, custom patterns on my tailbox, reflective panels, oh my
- Seat pads? Actually I think that is completely sorted with my nice zotefoam pad.
- hmm, zotefoam, I think lining a tailbox with zotefoam should get rid of that rattling noise.
- I need to learn to work with composites, I could make my own Fiberglass tailbox, hmm maybe I need a new workshed, I don't think my wife wants FG fumes in the house from the garage
- should I run ethernet to the new shed?
- do I have to take down a tree for my proposed shed location?
- what power tools do I want? I could use a bandsaw.
I believe it shows the infection is deep in me. But before Kristin kills me, remember that I take forever to act on anything and this was just an inner demon speaking. I love you, I won't go nuts, I promise. Really!