Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thoughts and Dog pictures

Casey presents his prize
Click through for more Casey pictures

It has been a while since I posted some nice doggy pictures so I figured I would post one of my favorite Casey pictures. He just loves fetch, you can see how happy he is in that picture.

I have been riding a lot lately, training for the STP. I feel strong and my climbing has improved tremendously. Another rider caught up to me today on Old Redmond Road and told me "It is not often you get out climbed by a recumbent!" I thought that was quite kind of him considering he had just caught up to me on the hill. It sure did fluff my ego a bit.

There has been lots of stuff going on at work and home. Kristin and I are house hunting, so we have been spending a lot of time online and driving around to various locations. Soon this will pass and we should have a new home.

No comments: