Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer is here, and busy!

Casey
Casey pants in the heat

June is looking very busy. June 6th I have a JRT (doggy) fun day scheduled with my wife. Sunday June 7th I will ride but it needs to be early so probably alone as I will need to be done by Noon. Work is getting busy as well so weekday rides are hard to arrange.

June 13th is Flying Wheels. I have my rider packet and will start at 8am from Marymoor. I will probably ride to the start to avoid using the car. That will add some hills and 12 miles give or take. I will want to ride on the 14th to show that I can do 50 miles after a century. So I will do the Lake Washington Loop ride on the 14th.

The weekend of June 20th is currently open but as the STP is on July 11 and 12th I need to keep the miles coming. I need to fit rides in on each weekend. Hopefully I can fit in a shorter ride on the 20th and 21st. Probably some variation of the Lake Washington Loop.

Time marches on, I need to really pay attention to my training or the STP may be painful.

1 comment:

Russell said...

I think you are going to do fine. I'm a bit worried, but you? No problem.