I took Kiley (the Corsa) on a test commute today. I rode to the office, went inside, read some email, worked on a problem or two and rode home. Some of the statistics:
- my moving speed was 32% faster than my previous best commute on the trike.
- I shaved 12 minutes off my total commute time.
- My heart rate was 11% higher on average (141 vs 126)
- My climbing speed was around 5mph on the hill rather than 2mph on the trike.
- I was a little unstable on the climb but that will be corrected by time and practice.
- I need practice unclipping and downshifting.
- Kiley is awesome. So fast, so much fun.